Interdisciplinary master program, with courses fully taught in English, accredited by ARACIS in the field of Business Administration.
The master program is organized yearly since 2008.
This programme is organized (since 2008) by the UNESCO Chair in Interculturality, Good Governance and Sustainable Development (Faculty of Philosophy) in partnership with the Universities of Fribourg, Geneva, Regensburg and Burgundy School of Business.
It provides students with a unique opportunity to meet top academics and specialists from international universities, successful managers and entrepreneurs. Students interested in developing a career in business and management benefit by the excellent know-how of practitioners experienced in managing complex organizations.
Graduates have a strong competitive advantage in the labour market, as the MBA helps them acquire/improve managerial skills and prepares them to successfully innovate in business.
From the academic HR point of view, the program has known a real progress by the contribution of several international scholars and practitioners in the field of business administration. Courses are usefully complemented by case studies, as the programme has a strong orientation towards both an academically rigorous and practically relevant learning experience for the students.
- Management Consulting
- Business Administration
- Business Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Start-up Entrepreneurship
- Business Development
- Strategic Management: The Environment / 5 ECTS
- Business Communication / 5 ECTS
- Finance and Accounting for Managers / 5 ECTS
- Theory and Practice of Business Administration / 4 ECTS
- Strategic Management: Capabilities / 5 ECTS
- Research Methods for Managers / 4 ECTS
- Ethics and Academic Integrity / 2 ECTS
- Corporate Finance / 5 ECTS
- Competitive Strategies and Business Performance / 5 ECTS
- Leadership and Organizational Culture / 5 ECTS
- Critical Thinking and Elements of Philosophy of Economics / 5 ECTS
- Organizational Behavior / 5 ECTS
- Innovation and Knowledge Management / 5 ECTS
- International Economic Environment: Business Statistics / 5 ECTS
- Entrepreneurship and Internationalization / 6 ECTS
- International Management : Logistics and Lean Management / 6 ECTS
- Management of Human Resources in Multinational Companies / 6 ECTS
- Quality Management in Business / 6 ECTS
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Ethics / 5 ECTS
- International Marketing / 5 ECTS
- Internship: Research Activity – Elaboration of the Master Thesis / 20 ECTS
- BĂLU Florentina-Olivia, Faculté d’économie et de management, Université de Genève, Genève (CH)
- BUMBAC Robert, Academia de Studii Economice (ASE), Bucuresti (RO)
- FISCHER Thomas, Faculté d’économie et de management, Université de Genève, Genève (CH)
- GOESSLING Tobias, KEDGE Business School (F)
- KARAKULAK Ozgu, Faculté d’économie et de management, Université de Genève, Genève (CH)
- KORKA Mihai, Academia de Studii Economice (ASE), Bucuresti (RO)
- LIANU Costin, USH Pro Business, București (RO)
- MAIORESCU Irina, Academia de Studii Economice (ASE), Bucuresti (RO)
- MISSONIER-PIERA Franck, Faculté des sciences économiques et sociales, Université de Fribourg, Fribourg (CH)
- PICCARDI Patrice, Burgundy School of Business, Dijon (F)
- REICHENTHAL Nadine, Faculté d’économie et de management, Université de Genève, Genève (CH)
- SCHÜRLE Philipp, Leonardo Group/ Agamus Consult, Stuttgart (D)
- STALDER Pia, School of Management and Engineering Vaud, Yverdon-les-Bains (CH)
- STEGER Thomas, Fakultät für Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Universität Regensburg, Regensburg (D)
- STRAUB Thomas, Faculté d’économie et de management, Université de Genève, Genève (CH)
- WAGNER Ulrich, National Institute for Cancer Epidemiology and Registration (NICER), Zürich (CH)
ADMISSION & ADMISSION CRITERIA
Admission takes place in July and September.
The call for applications is open to Romanian nationals – BA (or equivalent) graduates -, as well as nationals of EU, EEA member states, Swiss Confederation nationals and non EU-citizens.
Applicants with previous studies abroad will include a certificate acknowledging their studies abroad/degrees obtained abroad, issued by the specialized department of the Ministry of Education.
More information on when and how to apply http://unesco-chair.unibuc.ro/admission/
LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION
Proficiency in English is required for this MA